FREE sports physical exams will be offered again on the afternoon of Wednesday, July 22 at Wright Memorial Physicians’ Group in Trenton.
** In order to maintain social distancing, APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED. Please call the Physicians’ Group at 660-358-5750 to schedule.
The final day to make an appointment will be Friday, July 17. Parents/Guardians do not have to accompany the student if the paperwork has been completed and signed by the parent/guardian. If the form is not complete, the student will not be seen.
Students who wish to receive a free sports physical exam need to do the following:
- Obtain the MSHSAA sports physical examination form. (available at Wright Memorial Physicians’ Group or online at grundycountyhealth.org)
- Parent/guardian to complete the form with the student prior to the exam.
- Physical Exam Form – 3 pages
- Name and date of birth on Page 1.
- Complete pages 2 and 3 (be sure to provide explanation for any “yes” answers)
- Student and parent sign bottom of Page 3
The student should bring the completed forms with them on Wednesday, July 22.